Saturday, June 30, 2012

The True Feeling @ Deepest Secret

Extreamly an unexpected night tonight...Never thought that I will just voiced it out all those feeling that have been hidden long long time inside my deepest by this way and by this night like that...
Never thought that all those speeches that have been practicing long long time inside my deepest will just voiced out verbally without blogging...
All those questions;
Should I ? or shouldn't I to voice out ?
What will it be if just non-stop keep quiet?
What will it be if just keep on asking or just confess how am I feeling?
How to begin the sentenses if gonna to choose the 2nd one?
There were too many questions and wondering hidden inside...
But all these just found the solution; TOGETHER : Let's Solve it Together..
all those wondering just like met their the answer and explanation by tonite...
Those feeling doubt, uncertainty, sadness just be solved it out finally....
Just like a magic nite, it made my feeling and my soul feel comfortable right now..
藏起来的时候,有时真的被它压得连呼吸都觉得心在抽痛。
终于说出来了,那沉重的某某终于减轻它的重量了。

No need to self talking again...
No need to self thinking again...
No need to think so much again...
No need to face it alone again...
Key is not alone;
There must will be someone together with Key solve out those problems..

I think;
Sadness tears is getting decrease right now....
Hapiness tears is getting increase  non-stop right now ... :_)
I think so...
I hope so...