Sunday, August 11, 2013

Hari Raya Holiday 08-10th Aug 2013

Came back from Pertang farm with his family.
There was such a nice peaceful place that out of city life.
I like such kind of environment so much,
there are green at everywhere, nice air to breath,
no cars, no dusts, bare quite and peaceful,
my mind was so calm staying there, -happy-
on the 2nd nite before we get into sleep,
he asked me what will I gonna be if 2 years ago we were never getting together,
I answered definitely i wont be working at city, 
blue sky with sun tan, sea with beach, green environment will always my favorite.  
11 person of us together go for a holiday trip,
was such a big huge family members to me,
1st day we barbeque ; 2nd day went for water fall,
3rd day we coming back and i stayed at his home for 1 nite.
Overall, had a nice memories with them on that holiday.
thank you so much to them brought me go as well.
thanks for them let me join in the big family among them. ^^
Is Monday tomorrow and gotta turn the working mode on,
So what's next now...
Looking forward Bangkok trip with Ah See on November..