Thursday, July 31, 2014

2014/7/25 ~ 7/30 BALI Trip

Once again travel with his family...@ Bali!
Balinese are so friendly, they say thank you to GOD everyday.
they give offering to GOD everyday, they feel thankful for everything.
we shall be like them as well no matter what religion we are.
While taking flight returning back, i was alone seated at window seat,
i looked down from the flight, this was made up my mind,
I really really wanna shout at the ocean and say
"I love sea / I love sun & sky / I love ocean"
"I love all of you....."
This time had a pleasure Holiday with them, we all was lough cheerful all the way of the trip.









2014/7/31 @ Mosaic Mandarin Oriental Hotel KL
Thanks Hosomi-san for the buffet lunch voucher.
We had a delightful lunch before ended the journey of our holiday!