Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Outing Day on 30/08/2011

Will be gonna start my Hari Raya Holiday for 3 days...met him up by 1pm, Hanns asked me wanna watch a movie or not, i said impossible cox today is PH, must be hardly to get the ticket, but he said he has booked it, i quite shocked that he will book ticket, coz i tot today jux had a lunch with him then go back home, tat's y never expect it..hahaha...then we shop at Pavillion-Tokyo Street which is new place at Pavillion, then we had our lunch at Cafe Takahashi...we chat and chat a lots, foods at there not bad actually, but jux quite salty...after having lunch, we still have some time, then went to Sg Wang & Low Yat for buying some stuff...during when we shopping, he has asked me couple of times that am i feel reluctant if he go to Singapore for working?? GOD, please tell me what should i answer him...im sure he knows my answer very well, should i speak out my feeling...
then during movie secction, movie is  'Conan'of Barbarian...be4 the movie, during the advertisement, i tot he was sleeping for a while, then my mind was start thinking again, my tears were like uncontrol burst it out, i dont wanna let him know that tat was my tears, he looked at me so near asked me wat happen,...
i said : 'nothing, i jux feel sleepy', then i closed my eyes till the movie starts....
then finally we finished movie, he gave a special gift which is that i always make it as kidding to him that wanna buy for that for "beng'' him...hahahaa...although its not a hammer look, but it looks cute n special design...Love it~~~