Sunday, November 20, 2011

Ganbate kudasai !!!

is getting harder and harder...
is getting more and more have to memorize it...
is getting more and more complicated...
i hv to be more tougher and tougher...
since last year of today the convocation(191110), i hv started to think about my future..
actually before my convocation, during the 2.5years spending at college have started to plan how's my way should be going, i imagined how's my future is...
since start working at HSC (140210), feel like to reach the future that i want is more far, is not easy to reach the future that i want..sometimes, feel like jux can be done in my dream, not in reality...
always thinking, am i did the wrong decision of deciding working there?! but i know, since from 140210 until today, my medical knoledge was from nothing, and now, i can be able using my knowledge to let people knows about healthy, i appreciated it..
decided to working there is due to the woking hours, its convenient to attend japanese class..i worried im going to forget what is my main reason of learning japanese..
im thinking after i learned japanese, where am i wil be going..
OMG, i almost forget my lifex goals..suddenly, i miss Ms.Linda now..
dreams?? $$$$ ?? freedom ?? interested ??
which one is the most important ?? confused.........
Wakarimasen...