Thursday, March 01, 2012

Being scolded with no reason

16 Feb 2012
Nisha went out for lunch, replace to assist room No.6 for one hour. within the one hour still under controled. Then Nisha was back to assist him back. I get back to my own workplace, just after few minutes, he came to me just to scoled me because of there is no any assistance was outside his room, never listen to my explain, never give me chance to explain..he was just like a shooting gun keeping on shooting on me till i die by his scolded. Just cox of this reason, im the MOST BLUR, MOST STUPID, and the MOST USELESS among all who has been asisting him...in front of all...patients, doctors, staff, all saw that......my tears was like the glass that reflect with the light..........I HATE HIM
i hate him so much and so much....i won't curse him....if there is a day when all the staff resign, no one wanna work for him, everyone left behind him, i won't pity him that he has no friends...because i think when he alone still hugging his damn super million thousands, he will feel happy as well.........
never tot that i will so extreamly hate a person so much, he is the most hated man in my life...