Thursday, March 08, 2012

TRUST

8th March 2012
Again...i saw something that i hate to see that..
i hate her..i dislike her actually....
im not happy and not comfartable when i saw her face..
i knew it, i knew that she been at his workplace..why??
having a lot of complicated feeling..how am i should describe it...
i hate myself when i log in to my blog...
cox i know that if when i post the blog that is regarding to her, then which means that the sme feeling that i hate coming back again...
i really dislike her appears...i really scared of her...
i wish..i hope..i pray...PLEASE PLEASE..don appear don appear..
i know i should be confidence to myself..should be trustful..
keep telling myself be tough, be confidence, be trustful..
but i lying to myself..actually i cant do that...
i really scared....
Please GOD that heard my voices and my praying....
PLEASE PLEASE.....
=GOD Bless=