Friday, December 23, 2011

Dinner with Family Yong

18 Dec 2011
First time officially had a dinner with them, kinda nervous cox they are using chopstick for having dinner, which im totally not get used to it, jux worried about how they will think about me when they saw hows the way im holding chopstick..while i eat the " Tang Yuen" that made by his mom, i think of my mom on that moment..i miss her "Tang Yuen" so much so much...she used to made it every year when i was a small kid...then we start having the dinner, his mom said it juz a simple home made dishes; but for me...OMG.. vegetable, prawns, baked fish, soup,  seafood vegetable...if for my family, all these dishes can be taken for 1 week to us...my was stomach super full...nice dishes and thank them for giving me a nice and full dinner..
Gochisosama deshita~