Saturday, December 17, 2011

New class + Mission Impossible movie

15 Dec 2011
Will be gonna new class tonite; new classmates; new lecturer; new text book...
have to gonna to be get used to them start from 0..
i miss my previous lecturer so much, takahashi sensei;
miss my previous classmate so much, Leong san, Mun Yee san, Karen san, Kelly san..
i have to find out a way that i can go through for this level Intermediate 2..
i have to be more working hard on it..it seemed like im giving myself pressure..OMG!
After class, movie MI3 section with him, along with Big Show, Ah Fai, and wenjing...
why am i suddenly stop typing?!
why am i suddenly wondering wat gonna to type when reach this part?!
Should i type this out my feeling or jux burried it into my deep heart...?!
Stopped few minutes again....................

*my decision is jux burried it*