Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Say Thank You

1 year ago, i was from zero. 1 year later now, basic medical knowledge and cardiologist was so familiar to me, never regret been working there before and thanks them so much so much and so much, ecspecially.......

IRIS LIM - the one who taught me most, without her, i would'nt get all those knowledge so fast.

KWAN - the one who taught me all those medicine and drugs, without her, i wont get the chance how to  prescribe drugs.

JANICE TAN PY - the one who always help me buy lunch, and always remind me that not doing the mistake.

YAMASHITA - the one who always helped me a lot when i was in busy.

DR. PREGA - the one who taught me all those cardiologist , without him, i wont know what is colonory angiogram till now.

DR. CHONG - the one who taught me how to look at those x-ray film and full lab prafile blood test

DR. SATIAH - without her, i wont know what is OGDS and Pap Smear till now.

DR. EGASHIRA - thanks him always been giving me advise when i felt down and felt lost

PIEK YEE - Thank her always concerned about my everything, treated me as her sister.

At last, thanks Dr.Soo anyways, i actually learned the most a lot knowledge was from him, and thanks him scoled me on that day, without his scolding, it wont made me so fast to make the decision for leaving, so that at other company's benefits must be much more better than HSC, The scolding was wake me up. Thanks......